What feeling does jeep give to u?

ellasmoth

Every time i see jeep i may have a sense of old times. I feel like as if i was in the old days.It gives me a special feel,i have a different memory about jeep,how about u?It is sth like warm, happy, unforgotable....

Mitch502

Explorer
My second car was a ZJ, and since then I've always loved them....I'm married to the girl I dated when I bought that car (been dating/married since we were 16) and we made alot of memories in that Jeep. Maybe not so much off-road, but just doing things, and taking trips.

So my ZJ now is sort of nostalgic every time I drive it. It's the only vehicle I've owned for more than a couple years..

Septu

Explorer
Every time I jump in it (especially if the doors and/or roof is off) I smile.

Which is good considering the ton of coin thats been dumped into it.

stingray1300

Explorer
When I was a kid, my father had a Wagoneer. Lots of camping, which was great, but not too many fond memories.
The real fond memories come from my grandfather's Willys wagon, and then his Willys pick up - which he had really fixed up, even a bright red color with a white top. Sure wish he hadn't sold it before I could muster the cash to buy it. On each Willys, he had a chrome Mack dog installed on the hood. Whenever we were hunting or just wheeling, and it got dicey, he'd always say
go Mack, go!". We always got home :) Fond memories indeed.
But I'm a happy F150 FX4 owner now. Grandpa would love it too...

unkamonkey

Explorer
The first Jeep I had was a MB. Converted it to a V6. Next Jeep is a '61 3B with a V6. Other is a Commando with a V6. I just like driving the 3B even if it is old, cranky and smelly, It's just like me. It gets more attention than my Volvo for sure. I did have a guy talk to me about the Commando for about an hour so some people must know something about them as well. I like unique vehicles it seems. No other 3Bs. A couple other Commandos and no other Volvos like mine in this town. It would be tough to escape the Cops, I think they know where I live.
Add in the Mitsubihi Fuso FG and the '53 Buick. The Black Harley is about the only thing that might blend in.

Last edited:

Ranger Steve

Adventurer
I've had many great memories with friends in the jeeps I've owned. Now with the wife and kids the memories we are making are priceless.

GetOutThere

Adventurer
The Jeep just screams adventure. When I'm not adventuring, it reminds me of all the adventures I have had, and the ones that are in the planning stages.
Even when the unfortunate realities of every day life are the primary focus, it still brings a smile to my face, and turns me into a dreamer.

Comanche Scott

Expedition Leader
"what feeling does Jeep give to u?"
I thought it was sciatica, but it turned out to be just a constant pain in the wallet.
I've become a masochist... :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman