What front track bar?

ElCaminoManT

C'mon, don't bulls**t me
im running with 3" of lift on my 93 ZJ and am looking to run an adjustable front track bar. i already have an adjustable one out back but the front is the stock bar with a goofy little relocator bracket on the axle end. i have a feeling the combo up front may be a cause of the funny driving habits the z is suffering from. i like the double sheer RE part but it notes that it is for 4.5" and higher lifts. think i could make it work somehow? otherwise what else is suggested? IRO's bar looks good but doesnt look like it has the flare on the upper end to clear the differential housing, or am i wrong? the KOR is nice but wow is it spendy! thoughts on the JKS bar? does it come with the upper frame bracket?

thanks in advance :)

88Xj

Banned
To add the iro is good for 2.5-4.5, or 4.5-6.5 or slightly higher I think..me its solid steel 1.5" Dom:)

ElCaminoManT

C'mon, don't bulls**t me
i could be interested but i need to get one on there before this coming weekend as im headed out friday evening to meet up with peeps in salton city/truckhaven for the weekend....

ElCaminoManT

C'mon, don't bulls**t me
sent you a pm

since i got monies/gift cards for ORW, and i have a hookup over there i came up on this unit from BDS: BDS track bar thoughts?

it also made me wonder, is a double sheer style really necessary for my zj or am i over-concerned? i dont crawl or wheel it hard (it is on 31" A/Ts afterall), i like to explore back country roads and trails and drive it on the highway

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12