What happened to Rangebrover's LC200 build?

zimm

Expedition Leader
well... that was a self hard delete...

we can have rumor and speculation!

he last posted 10-1 but was on this morning, so,

he was far too willing to bash a new landcruiser. i say it was dealer loaner. . . OR . . . he has wives in 4 countries, and one found him and he has to hide assets. . . OR . .. while he doesnt look it, he was a in the mossad, and got called back for the impending nuke of iran.

Rot Box

Explorer
Bummer. I enjoyed watching the build what a nice rig! It reminded me of what I plan to do 20 years from now when I can finally afford to buy a 200 series with a half million miles :cool:

BushHead

Adventurer
well... that was a self hard delete...

we can have rumor and speculation!

he last posted 10-1 but was on this morning, so,

he was far too willing to bash a new landcruiser. i say it was dealer loaner. . . OR . . . he has wives in 4 countries, and one found him and he has to hide assets. . . OR . .. while he doesnt look it, he was a in the mossad, and got called back for the impending nuke of iran.

Witness Protection.....

r3run33

Adventurer
he is running for public office? and had to clean up his act to appeal to certain voters? its kind of funning once you are on the web you are on FOREVER!!! I had some talks with the shop that did his work; they seemed very nice. Maybe a disagreement with some one here??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger