What have you done to your Land Cruiser Today?

Eric Edwards

Adventurer
After a 1147 mile road trip, I have my bumper! Now I need to pull it back off and get some paint on it. Also, Sunday was my birthday and marked 3 years of ownership for my LX! It's hard to believe that I've been driving it for 3 years already...

Anyway, here she is in all of her raw glory:

20150427_122801_zpsavwytshp.jpg

Sweet bumper! Who makes it?

broccoli8

I took out my radio in my 80 series and then went to put a new one in but the old wiring didn't fit in the new one so I put the old one back in and now it won't play anything, I can't hear any stations please help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CreeperSleeper

Looking for bigger rocks.
Yes, they have. Jerry is doing a great job on getting the business back on track... Especially for someone who has a full time day job and a young family.

I was able to pick up my Dissent Off-Road bumper from my buddy, Nickko, at Zollwerks in Hillsboro. *He sandblasted and powder coated the bumper in Cardnal 20% gloss powder. *I got it home and TonsOFun helped me wire in the LEDs and get it installed. *I am so happy with how it turned out!

2015050795171037_zpsjkdocavy.jpg

20150509_120026_zpsyhrgursw.jpg

20150509_120041_zpsesv26ty4.jpg

20150509_120102_zps6mzuugkq.jpg

The LED's are wired to my factory fog light wiring. I just used a multi-meter to figure out which wire was positive and which was negative, cut the OEM connector off and wired in a Delphi connector for the LEDs. I am also planning on running an LED bar between the stinger, but that may be a while... I really need to focus on my 40!

Swapped out the rusty front skid for a used good one, and on Saturday I installed a set of Fox 2.0 shocks with a 30mm lift. Took longer than I expected due to the insanely rusted top bolts of the shocks, but I got it done. Thank god for impact wrenches.

CdsIkBt.jpg

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Yes, they have. Jerry is doing a great job on getting the business back on track... Especially for someone who has a full time day job and a young family.

I was able to pick up my Dissent Off-Road bumper from my buddy, Nickko, at Zollwerks in Hillsboro. *He sandblasted and powder coated the bumper in Cardnal 20% gloss powder. *I got it home and TonsOFun helped me wire in the LEDs and get it installed. *I am so happy with how it turned out!

2015050795171037_zpsjkdocavy.jpg

20150509_120026_zpsyhrgursw.jpg

20150509_120041_zpsesv26ty4.jpg

20150509_120102_zps6mzuugkq.jpg

The LED's are wired to my factory fog light wiring. I just used a multi-meter to figure out which wire was positive and which was negative, cut the OEM connector off and wired in a Delphi connector for the LEDs. I am also planning on running an LED bar between the stinger, but that may be a while... I really need to focus on my 40!

GOOD!! Glad to hear that! That bumper looks gooder than a mamma-jamma!! I didn't realize that it was modular and bolted together like that? Sweet!

Elk

Observer
I replaced four O2 sensors with Denso's (p/n 234-4260, 234-9051) and cleaned my MAF sensor.

Swapped out the rusty front skid for a used good one, and on Saturday I installed a set of Fox 2.0 shocks with a 30mm lift. Took longer than I expected due to the insanely rusted top bolts of the shocks, but I got it done. Thank god for impact wrenches.

CdsIkBt.jpg

Are these the shocks with the new valving? If so, how is the ride?

Rumpig

Adventurer
Today i removed the uhf aerial from it in preperation of it's trade in, and replaced that with a cheaper aerial from my work ute...i also went down to my local Toyota dealership and test drove a 70 series dual cab, looks like that's what my next vehicle might be after the drive today.

ccfdcal

Observer
Nothing terribly difficult. Just a sticker. I think I centered it well though.
55b278de5b2252a6f80ce8ddb27e6825.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rumpig

Adventurer
Today i removed the SAAS pump up lumbar support seat from the front passenger side of my Cruiser and replaced it with a cheaper quality / bottom of the range SAAS seat i bought from an auto store today. Drivers side pump up lumbar support seat was removed a while back when the bottom side bolster wore through, so now the vehicle has matching front seats once again. I also removed the last of the stickers from the rear windows that i'd put on there from various outback trips over the years, i wish i'd put them on the bar fridge instead of the vehicle now.

Box Rocket

I'm flying to Brisbane/GoldCoast Australia this week. Any of you local cruiserheads if you see a tourist waving at you in your cruiser, it's probably me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman