What's new at Coyote RV/Phoenix Pop up?

offroadcamperguy

Supporting Sponsor
Thank You, and happy New Year to you too!

Hey Dodge Ram guy....

Thank you for the nice comments on the CJ Pop up.... Happy New Year to you as well.

I know the jeep sounds fun, and it is, but your self contained Ram sized Phoenix is A LOT more comfortable for sure!!

Hope you are finding lots of time to go out and play!!

docdave

Aspiring overlander
Hey Dodge Ram guy....I think I saw your camper at the factory before you picked it up.....very cool. How do you like the solar system?

Mts2Sand

So far,so good for the solar system. I like that it's the thin mat film type so it is really low profile, and what I did not realize at the time of purchase, but works out well, is that I have had the camper off for a few weeks to use the truck to haul stuff, and the solar keeps the batteries good so I don't have to worry about plugging in over the winter.

Mts2Sand

Hey Offroadcamperguy,

Ahh, well the comfort is a huge factor. Funny thing, I sleep better in the pop-up, than in my own bed at home. And the comfort of having a bathroom on board in the middle of the night is awesome, especially when it is cold out.

What kind of fridge is that in the photos above? I trying to put together a Adirondack mountain trip with some of my older relatives, and my Uncle asked If I can make ice. Unfortunately I did not upgrade the base model fridge when you built it for me, and I can't freeze stuff, so I'd like to retrofit something in place of the Dometic. Is that a national luna or equivalent?

Like most of us, I'm working a lot , I have not had been able to get out and play since the fall, but I'm planning some time. I'd love to get back out to Colorado.

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
Are-you guys going to be at Overland Expo again this year? We had a quick chat last year but I can't wait to check your products again.

offroadcamperguy

Supporting Sponsor
Oh yes! We'll be at the Expo.... looking forward to it very much! Flagstaff AZ, here we come!

We may bring one of these types of units:

005-5.jpg

Or these:

008-1.jpg

OR EVEN THIS:
For instance, here is one of our BIG custom units that actually weighs about 1,800 lbs.

It is a 10' body plus:
extended cab over
3 cu ft extra big refrigerator
Hot water
interior shower
restroom toilet
extra large holding tanks
tail light skirts
stereo system
overhead storage cabinets
four extra windows in pop up
ladder
racks
generator storage
4 corner jacks (mounted)
and more...

029-1.jpg

Just not sure yet...

Last edited:

offroadcamperguy

Supporting Sponsor
Nice 8' Tundra PULSE

Today we sent a nice PULSE SC out on a 2 wheel drive, single cab, LONG BED Tundra.

She designed a nice custom, with hot water, shower, ntl luna refrigerator, solar battery charger, custom cab over size with slide in bed extension, and more!

moon010.jpg

moon011.jpg

moon016.jpg

moon014.jpg

photo.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

docdave

Aspiring overlander
Uh, I just checked that link, and the similar page for FWC, looks about the same to me. Looks to me like most of the differences in weight are related to how much equipment you have installed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears