What's Up With Earthroamer?

pangaea

Adventurer
So I was driving up I-25 just north of Denver earlier this week and I saw a gaggle of Earthroamers parked outside of an industrial building just north of Hwy 7. Is that their new facility? Have they sold off the building up by E470 and Dillon Rd?

Just curious since I'd heard they were starting to ramp up production again.

zigsrig

Adventurer
I use one of the companies in that warehouse complex to do some go-fast engine work for me. When i was there last week, i too saw the gaggle of earthroamers :Wow1:

I couldn't fight the urge and stopped in their new office, which was confirmed to me to be their new office/shop.

Good to see them up and running again

haven

Expedition Leader
from the web site:

Earthroamer
5073 Silver Peak Avenue
Dacono, CO 80514

720-862-0040
720 862-3568 fax

info@earthroamer.com

From the mapquest aerial view, this looks like a new industrial park,
just across the street from a very large auto wrecking yard. A few
miles away, there's a quarter mile oval track called, rather grandly,
Colorado National Speedway. The track has a paved oval and a
figure-8 course for demolition derbies. Buy at the wrecking yard
on Friday, race on Saturday, return the pieces to the yard on Sunday!

pangaea

Adventurer
Makes sense. That building they had in Louisville was gorgeous, but I'm sure a little too much space given the change in economy.

he-hoo

You should see the little electric obama stimulus mobiles they're going to be building in the old ER building...They look like an old fashioned milk truck, or a shrunk down Mister Softee ice cream truck. They are supposed to be to improve the air quality of our fine land since they will have no emissions...I guess they forgot the coal burned to generate the electric...

GL.

offroadcamperguy

Supporting Sponsor
You should see the little electric obama stimulus mobiles they're going to be building in the old ER building...They look like an old fashioned milk truck, or a shrunk down Mister Softee ice cream truck. They are supposed to be to improve the air quality of our fine land since they will have no emissions...I guess they forgot the coal burned to generate the electric...

GL.

Now THIS is a much more uplifting story!! Thank You for letting us know that something that earthroamer had a hand in creating will be doing some true good for the world. Let's all try to move a little more in this direction!!

Anyone know of a kit that could convert the zebra into an all electric or propane burner??

EuroJoe

Adventurer
Anyone know of a kit that could convert the zebra into an all electric or propane burner??

propane conversion should be quite simple if you already have a gasoline engine, my brother have a couple of american cars in the UK that he got converted to run on propane to lower the cost, and is planning to do his 5 series BMW as well, i can ask who he uses if you like, send me a PM

pangaea

Adventurer
Now THIS is a much more uplifting story!! Thank You for letting us know that something that earthroamer had a hand in creating will be doing some true good for the world. Let's all try to move a little more in this direction!!

Check these guys out:

http://www.uqm.com/

They're in the process of moving into a new facility in Longmont, but the vehicles that I've seen of theirs are pretty slick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears