Wheel offset question

Colin Hughes

Explorer
Sorry to ask, but I am new to Jeep products. Just completing the purchase of a 2015 Cherokee Trailhawk. I need to get winter tires and rims. I found a used set locally off a Grand Cherokee that apparently fit a 2006 and up Grand Cherokee. The 17" tire size works, the bolt pattern works, I'm not sure about offsets on the wheels between the two vehicles. I can't seem to find definitive info. Will these steel rims fit my new truck? Thanks!

Colin Hughes

Explorer
Thanks, yes more research this morning shows they don't fit. May just buy tires and put them on my rims this year.

Colin Hughes

Explorer
I searched the wheel number and found them new, genuine Mopar for $66 CDN. Called the dealer I'm getting the TH from and they had a special buy 3, get 1 free tire promo with Hancook winter tires and they matched the wheel price so it was the best price out there so I can keep the good rims out of the winter salt. Thanks again for your help. Should be getting the truck on Thursday and they are calling for snow right through the week-end.

Colin Hughes

Explorer
Yes, I was looking at that site over the weekend. Some nice stuff and well priced. First project is installing the second battery for the fridge and the fridge and getting the tow brake controller installed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998