Where can you rent a full size diesel truck?

Pnwfullsize

I'd say the rear suspension is a big part of it. I'm coming from a mid size truck(2017 chevy colorado) and the wife isn't going to want to ride and go camping in something if it's super uncomfortable off road. Not taking her rock crawling but thinking the coil sprung rear of the ram is probably noticeably more comfortable compared to the f-250. I'd probably end up getting a cap but not sure I'd have enough regular payload where the coil sprung rear would be saggy.

Copy that. The coil sprung Ram will ride better offroad. I am basing that statement off of my work truck being a leaf spring f250 and my personal being a coil spring ram. I guess all im saying is, if you want the ford then you can certainly make it more comfortable off road pretty easily so i wouldn't let that be the deciding factor. This is also only my opinion and i am too impatient to try and rent trucks to try out lol.

mpinco

Expedition Leader
RAM 2500HD with rear coil also offer auto-level air suspension. As the load is applied to the rear the air suspension will auto-level. No sag in a loaded state. There is also a "Alternate Height" which lowers the rear suspension 1" for towing travel trailers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears