Where did this member go "BajaTaco"?

fbksurferjoe

Adventurer
So a while back I got interested in the hobby after seeing BajaTaco's setup. A lot of the ideas and mods I did to my tacoma were because of posts on this forum and i remember him being a pretty active member. Is he still around? Driving a new vehicle?

Coachgeo

Explorer
So a while back I got interested in the hobby after seeing BajaTaco's setup. A lot of the ideas and mods I did to my tacoma were because of posts on this forum and i remember him being a pretty active member. Is he still around? Driving a new vehicle?
Search and yee will find. Well in this case search the Members list.

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/members/14131-baja-taco

according to that it was 2012 last time he ventured in here.

AFSOC

Explorer
There was a bit of a falling out between Chris and the other co-founders of Overland Journal. His name was taken off the masthead and history of his involvement is no longer acknowledged. Quiet mystery surrounds.

LandCruiserPhil

Expedition Leader
There was a bit of a falling out between Chris and the other co-founders of Overland Journal. His name was taken off the masthead and history of his involvement is no longer acknowledged. Quiet mystery surrounds.

He does not stand in the room alone, sad.

BajaSurfRig

I still occasionally checked his website hoping for new info. He was a great member!

I still do the same thing. Hopefully he starts to update it again soon. Bajataco inspired me to start building up Tacoma's and adventuring. :sombrero:

I was lucky enough to meet Baja Taco at one of the Rallies near Tucson great guy! I took a lot of what he did and built my truck. A lot of the old school guard that helped get this thing off the ground write for other publications/forums.

p nut

butter
Definitely one of the best looking Tacoma's period.

http://www.bajataco.com

camper01.jpg

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
FWIW - Chris is still in the Tucson area, & still has his Tacoma.

As noted above, he doesn't visit the forum much anymore - but he's definitely enjoying life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998