Which wheels for my white RRC?

Funrover

Expedition Leader
I'm partial to black wheels on white trucks.

LWBbeingtowedbyCC.jpg

NICE!! :wings:

AKRover

Adventurer
I kind of like the ones on mine although I'm probably switching to black steelies when these tires wear out though. Not sure which ones they are and I don't think I have ever seen them on anything else. Anyone know what they are? They aren't any of the four in the first post, the spokes are completely rounded.

classic1.jpg

Last edited:

jeff_wright

Adventurer
I kind of like the ones on mine although I'm probably switching to black steelies when these tires wear out though. Not sure which ones they are and I don't think I have ever seen them on anything else. Anyone know what they are? They aren't any of the four in the first post, the spokes are completely rounded.

classic1.jpg

Those are one of my favorite alloys as well! Looks very clean.

blakesrover

Observer

classic1.jpg

I'm not sure what looks better, the alloys....OR THE CANOE ON TOP!!! Such a great shot though too; as if to say the vehicle is ready to take on the world

White Natos get my vote, and a comparison shot. Pics from EE....

Attachments

• DSC05403.jpg
    DSC05403.jpg
    349.7 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC05472.jpg
    DSC05472.jpg
    424.5 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Funrover

Expedition Leader

classic1.jpg

My buddy has a set of those in Chrome for sale, they came on his 96 Disco

JSBriggs

Adventurer
That pic is so grainy I was going to ask you if it was a .gif file! Then I saw your attachment tag. :)

A) That pic is probably 10 yrs old, that I stole form the interweb back in the dialup days. I used it to plan the fender trimming on my RRC.

B) Its still better quality than any of Schram's pics! :flipoff2:

-Jeff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12