White 2014 4Runner Trail Edition - Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Cordes

Expedition Leader
SALE PENDING

Those of you who browse ExPo's front page will probably recognize this 4Runner. It's been in a slew of articles and for the last three years has been my daily driver and camping vehicle. Unfortunately with new projects in the works it is time to say goodbye to this trusty Toyota. It's a 2014 Trail Edition 4Runner with the locker and all the bells and whistles associated with the package. Overall it's in really good shape. No major damage, no rust, everything working perfectly, and all services are up to date.

2014 Trail Edition 4Runner
Mileage - 43,950
1 Owner
Price:$29,800 or best offer. - This is $1,900 over KBB of a stock vehicle in good condition.

As far as Expedition Portal builds go this one wasn't over the top, mostly because it didn't need to be. Regardless of conditions or what trailer we were towing, this 4Runner was able to overcome every obstacle we threw at it. Sometimes the simple builds just work best.

Accessories
ARB Shocks and Springs - Medium up front, Heavy in rear for cargo load and towing
Tekonsha P3 brake controller
7 Pin harness
Rubber floor mats all around
Cargo mat
Gobi Ranger Roof Rack pre-wired for lighting
Gobi Ladder
Gobi self retracting ratched tie-downs
BFG Mud terrain tires
hood scoop blackout (removable) - the hood scoop regularly blinds the driver with reflections of the sun. this addresses the problem
Silver accents painted black

Current photos

Unfortunately as a four-wheel drive it does have some of the inevitable pin striping associated with Arizona. Looking at the truck from a few feet away you'd never know, but up close under the right lighting angle and you can see them. I tried to capture it in photos but the light just wouldn't allow it, so just know there are some there. Interior is in good shape with the exception of some marks in the cargo area and some dog hair which will come out with some determined vacuuming. (I will do my best to remove all of it but sometimes I miss some under a seat etc) There is also a small ding in the passenger side front door. Once again I couldn't get it to show up in photos but please know it's there.) Finally there is some rock rash on the wheels. Ive included a picture.

Interested parties can PM me or send an email to cordes@overlandinternational.com

Last edited:

Chris Cordes

Expedition Leader
It's honestly such a great car. I polished and waxed it two days ago and was driving it today. Not a squeak or rattle. The thing is sooooo nice to drive.

Colin Hughes

Explorer
Love this truck, about the only thing that would get me out of my LR3. Unfortunately the Canadian dollar exchange and duty just kills any thoughts of buying a vehicle form the US. :(

psuclam

Nice looking rig. Very tempting....trying to decide if I'm in the market or sticking with the LX470

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12