who sleeps in the back of their rig post pics of setup here

kai38

Explorer
I just got this tent set it up in the driveway plan on using it next month

9560e8bd72b352a1a79243fd96c41cad.jpg
ae64fd1068e19ef28799d6e648e08275.jpg

c4848b63fcd5dc41911be5e2290f27fb.jpg

I use to be able to sleep in my RTT but the kids have taken that over when we camp. Now I have a two room tent.
4dbe5ba7c1a3a2c134bb97477453e24f.jpg

Funrover

Expedition Leader
Still looking for inside pic. I use 2 ridgerest mats and a blanket on top of the carpet.. super comfortable!
IMG_9037.jpg

FurthurOnTheFly

Glamping Society
Hey Super I have a question for you...is that the roll up cot I've seen around? Tell me how you like it. I've decided to try and do something similar to this set up in the 4Runner so I'm curious just how comfortable the cot really is, how easy it is to set up and put away and how well you think it fits in there.

Obviously you have a truck and not a 4R but I'm looking to maximize my space with those wheel wells.

Super Doody

Explorer
Hey Super I have a question for you...is that the roll up cot I've seen around? Tell me how you like it. I've decided to try and do something similar to this set up in the 4Runner so I'm curious just how comfortable the cot really is, how easy it is to set up and put away and how well you think it fits in there.

Obviously you have a truck and not a 4R but I'm looking to maximize my space with those wheel wells.

Yes its a roll up cot. Its pretty comfortable and packs well. One draw back is minimal headroom with my setup. I had to tilt my head to the side if I ever wanted to sit up right (take shoes off, putting pants on during a storm,etc). My dad has a 1999 4 runner so I'm familiar with the backseat area. I would say that with a 4 runner your head room is going to be even less. You could cut some length off of each leg though.

FurthurOnTheFly

Glamping Society
Yes its a roll up cot. Its pretty comfortable and packs well. One draw back is minimal headroom with my setup. I had to tilt my head to the side if I ever wanted to sit up right (take shoes off, putting pants on during a storm,etc). My dad has a 1999 4 runner so I'm familiar with the backseat area. I would say that with a 4 runner your head room is going to be even less. You could cut some length off of each leg though.

Really that tall huh? I'll have to take some measurements...thanks for the info though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears