Whole buncha OEM Toyota Tacoma/4Runner/FJ Cruiser Parts

All parts are off of my 2014 Tacoma with around 45,000 miles on it unless otherwise listed and many parts fit 4Runner and FJ Cruiser but please do your own research. Willing to ship at buyer's expense or available in Durango, CO for local pickup. PayPal F/F accepted; otherwise please add 3% for regular PayPal. First paid gets it. No dibs without an immediate PM and payment. Thanks fer lookin'!

2014 Radiator, fan shroud, overflow resi, cap and mounts (one not pictured on left but included in sale). Came off my 2014 with 46,164 miles on it. No damage other than bugs and a couple bent fins (pictured). How's $80+shipping for everything. Carefully boxed and ready to go.
[IMG]

[IMG]

Lexus woodgrain shifter for A/T (and maybe manual...not sure). A slight scuff in the rubber to the left of the light reflection as pictured but hardly noticeable. How's $20+shippin? Will get pics of it installed.

[IMG]

OEM 16" wheel with spare Dunlop 245 pizza cutter (local only please). 0 miles, wear from hanging as pictured. $99 and it's yours.
[IMG]

Front strut, complete and will include top plate nuts (not pictured). 38,051 grocery getter miles. $25 picked up or free to anyone who buys the spare tire.

[IMG]

OEM Toyota tranny cooler. Good used condition with a couple bent fins here and there. 47K on it. Asking $20+shipping.

[IMG]

2005-15 Tacoma Double Cab Floor mats. Toyota grey carpet (in fair used shape. Freshly washed, minimal stains, moderate wear on fronts with some fraying at the border here and there) and Toyota "all-weather" (fair used shape with wear in the front mats, nearly perfect rears). $20+shipping for the carpet, $25+shipping for the rubber.

[IMG]

[IMG]

2012-2015 OEM Toyota headlights. Truck is parked outside so there is the beginning of some yellowing as pictured. They buffed out pretty nice with a Mother's Ball and their polish. All tabs are intact and unbroken but driver side lower bracket got a little beat up while I tried to figure out how to get it out past my Demello bumper. Includes all bulbs except the 3157 DRL bulbs. Asking $99+shipping for the pair.
[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

2012-15 Silver Sky Metallic (1D6) front bumper cover. Includes fog brackets but no fog lights. Passenger side bumperette was damaged by a hit and run and pulled and broke two of the tabs but is fixable and isn't a big deal if you're not picky (I am). Will include the aluminum inner bumper if you need it. $100 picked up.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78