Who's running LED headlights in the Northeast?

patsfan

Observer
No doubt they will work well, BUT.....They are BLING. not in the 24" chrome spinner bling, but in the we have cool LED lights bling. Yeah, but there are LOTS of wranglers driven in sloppy snow conditions, and I am wondering now if they actually built a heater into their lights...

Some people drink Gatorade others champagne, some choose to buy a Timex others see the value in a Rolex, people see things differently.

I don't see LED headlights as bling or unsophisticated, it would just be nice if the worked in crappy weather...

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
NO, you did'nt get what I meant.....I just meant they have them for the WOW factor. I had both, and I like my halogens MUCH better. BTW, I have both timex and Rolex, and I do drink gatorade as well as dom, as well as Sam Adams Utopias (look it up), and basic budwiser. Its all good......I guess I like my timex headlights....They work, work great and dont need winding compared to my rolex truck lites, that needed constant attention to keep time. There!

patsfan

Observer
NO, you did'nt get what I meant.....I just meant they have them for the WOW factor. I had both, and I like my halogens MUCH better. BTW, I have both timex and Rolex, and I do drink gatorade as well as dom, as well as Sam Adams Utopias (look it up), and basic budwiser. Its all good......I guess I like my timex headlights....They work, work great and dont need winding compared to my rolex truck lites, that needed constant attention to keep time. There!

That sounds reasonable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears