Why can't we have cool rigs like this??

Jacket

2008 Expedition Trophy Champion
Looks like a Land Cruiser with a custom bed camper solution. With the right amount of $$, you could have one too. Now the diesel's a different story.....

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
I think I've seen people build similar rigs based on FJ60's or maybe even FJ80s.

Customization, like speed, is just a question of money. How fancy do you want to get?

Hltoppr

El Gringo Spectacular!
IIRC it's from Innovation Campers out of Germany. I actually looked at the cost of shipping a US FZJ80 to them for the conversion, then shipping it back...let's just say it's cost prohibitive.....

But very, very cool!

-H-

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
Man I was looking at this at work (read: no pics) and I was imagining that awful 80 series thing someone posted awhile back, but that is actualy kind of cool looking eh. I'd like it if the camper didn't look so out of place with the curvy body of the 200, but hey it's not bad. Although it occurs to me that you can do alot to make me like a truck by just putting tall skinny tires on it eh ;) . Funny that.

Cheers

Dave

ECVMatt

Observer
For a while the guys at AT..

where looking at something like that for the Tacoma, but I think they have settled on a new trailer instead. It is too bad, but fully understandable.

Matt

StumpXJ

SE Expedition Society
$240,000.00 for a $35,000.00 dollars truck with maybe 10-15K in mods? Am I the only one who thinks the price on that is a bit retarded?

Yeah, its nice, but come on.

~James

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior