Wife Says I Bring Too Much Beer Camping

DJGoo

Too much WoW
I might bring an ale with me, maybe, if I'm feeling special, but a bottle of good rum is MANDATORY.
When I'm around, the rum is never gone. :D

enzo

Explorer
I usually bring a 12 pack of Dos Equis Amber or some Heiniken. I only drink 4 or 5 but I don't want to run out.

Tappet

Observer
A dozen a day does seem like a very good helping. I'll do a six pack a day of around 5% content by volume. If I'm really thirsty maybe 8, that's with my wife. If it's on a trip with the boys could be up to 10.

I always work on the 25% rule. That is- take 25% more than you think you will need. As there is nothing worse than running out.:)

Ozarker

Pontoon Admiral
I count what I really need times the number of days;

Wake-up, mouth rinse = 1, breakfast =2, brunch/snacks along in the morning activities=2, a big lunch=3, afternoon discussions and activities=4, supper meal=3, evening activities/camp fire to midnight=6 + 2 for the dog. So, that's 23 with one in case one gets spilled. So that's a case a day! That's the summer load. Winter is a half gallon of JB. If she gets to go, that's why I have a trailer. :)

lysol

Explorer
Drink less beer. Better beer. Quality rather than quantity.

old-chub.jpg

I took your advice and brought some camping this past weekend. This will definitely be a regular from now on. Thanks!!

IMG_2696_zps02d7e2c0.jpg

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
If you remember Old Chub, you didn't really get to know Old Chub.... :sombrero:
It is a good'un. And local too. A SEES powerhouse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78