Wilco Hitchgate Swing Out Tire Carrier - "Solo"High Clearance version

nwoods

Expedition Leader
I recently bought a Wilco Hitchgate Solo High Clearance swing out tire carrier from another member here on ExPo. It was my intent to keep this for long time, I even built an entire camp kitchen around it using my Jeep WK (Grand Cherokee) as the base, including integrated lighting into the back of my vehicle, etc.... But plans change and I unexpectedly found myself buying a Jeep JK, with its own tire carrier, so now the Jeep WK will be sold, and I am parting out a few components, such as this like new tire carrier.

This is in excellent, like new condition, paint is perfect, no scratches, no fade, it's in terrific shape. The swing out works amazing, really well balanced and easy to open and close. No squeaks or rattles. The locking pin is easy to install or remove, with just the right amount of tension. The anti-wobble thing inside the hitch receiver works as advertised. This unit includes "wings" for Rotopack mounting, and its super easy to mount a FrontRunner trail table to also. Its a sweet set up. The mount offers pretty high clearance, I took it through the rocks up in Big Bear and the El Paso mountains, and it never touched or dragged, so your departure angle is unimpeded. In my photos I have a 33" tire mounted. It will hold larger tires just fine. Trasharoo not included!

Available in SoCal only, no shipping. $900 firm.
PM me for contact info.

IMG_3013-L.jpg

IMG_3126-L.jpg

IMG_3130-L.jpg

IMG_3127-L.jpg

IMG_3129-L.jpg

IMG_3131-L.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears