Win A Paid Assignment With LIFE Magazine

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
Got this email today and thought I'd share it with some fellow Members incase they might have a winning photograph in their portfolio

Hit us with your best shot. . . and win big.

iStockphoto and LIFE.com have come together to bring you the year's hottest new photo contest. Send us your best photographs and you could win a paid assignment for LIFE.com, NIK Software Complete Collection, and other amazing prizes. The theme - "Together" - can be interpreted in terms of content or composition and, in the right context and at the right time, is as open as your imagination will be.

Starting June 14 we will begin accepting contest submissions. On July 14th, up to 50 finalist photographs will be featured on LIFE.com, where users will vote for their favorites. Two winners will be announced on August 11, an editor's pick and user's favorite.

LIFE.com is the largest, most amazing collection of professional photography on the Web; iStockphoto is the internet's original member-generated image and design community. Is it any wonder we came together?

So anyway, I have no affiliation with either of these companies other than contributing a ton of photos to iStock.com, but I thought I'd pass along a photo related press release

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998