Winch Bumper for 2012 Taco

Cytocycle

Observer
I just lost my 99 Tacoma due to the rust recall. I hunk I have decided to buy a new 2012 Tacoma double cab. I had also already planed on having it sprayed with xtream liner to give it a clean new look. Also has anyone had their truck bought back by Toyota, if so will they give any extra rebates toward the purchase of a new truck? Thanks in advance Nick
I just bought my 2012 Taco Double Cab today with Toyota 1.9% for 60 months max or $500 cash back. FYI.. Financing rate ends 4/2

enzo

Explorer
I just lost my 99 Tacoma due to the rust recall. I had an ARB bumper on it for two years so I took it off before I left my truck at the dealership. I am now waiting for the adjuster to call. I hunk I have decided to buy a new 2012 Tacoma double cab. Does anyone know if my bumper from my 99 will fit the frame of the 12. As far as the top gap, I can fix that by welding a top plate onto the bumper. I had also already planed on having it sprayed with xtream liner to give it a clean new look. Also has anyone had their truck bought back by Toyota, if so will they give any extra rebates toward the purchase of a new truck? Thanks in advance Nick

No the bumper from your 99 will not fit the 2012. The 2nd gens are wider not to mention a totally different truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online