Winter Romp 2012 Hilight Video

I Leak Oil

Expedition Leader
If your getting impurities into your sealed hub then you have bigger problems then a "fouled" sensor.

Who said anything about getting impurities into sealed hubs? Where are you coming from on that? He lost an ABS sensor which tripped is ABS which would have most likely messed up his TC if he had it or what ever. Are you saying it didn't happen? Where is your proof?

This is supposed to be about the Winter Romp. If you have some sort of on going debate from another thread....go back to that thread and keep it there please. I'm sure no one here is worthy of your D2 knowledge so there's no need to waste any time here anyway since you're probably the only one who has ever worked on a D2.

BirchHill

goat farmer
Who said anything about getting impurities into sealed hubs? Where are you coming from on that? He lost an ABS sensor which tripped is ABS which would have most likely messed up his TC if he had it or what ever. Are you saying it didn't happen? Where is your proof?

This is supposed to be about the Winter Romp. If you have some sort of on going debate from another thread....go back to that thread and keep it there please. I'm sure no one here is worthy of your D2 knowledge so there's no need to waste any time here anyway since you're probably the only one who has ever worked on a D2.

His words not mine. "Hey Birchhill, I went offroading yesterday and fouled an abs sensor and guess what came on? The three amigos! I was so happy that TC was helping me out so much!"

I made a tongue in cheek comment about the video and justins two guard dogs attack. In fact anytime I make a comment rnphoto jumps in, even on other forums on unrelated topics he feels the need to jump in and say my comments are incorrect. I only comment on what I have experience and know something about.

ZG

Busy Fly Fishing
His words not mine. "Hey Birchhill, I went offroading yesterday and fouled an abs sensor and guess what came on? The three amigos! I was so happy that TC was helping me out so much!"

I made a tongue in cheek comment about the video and justins two guard dogs attack. In fact anytime I make a comment rnphoto jumps in, even on other forums on unrelated topics he feels the need to jump in and say my comments are incorrect. I only comment on what I have experience and know something about.

What other forums and unrelated topics are you referring to?

Why would you comment on my failed sensor when you have no experience with it and don't know what you're talking about?

BirchHill

goat farmer
What other forums and unrelated topics are you referring to?

Why would you comment on my failed sensor when you have no experience with it and don't know what you're talking about?
The landroverforum. com Where I made a comment in a discussion about cylinder liners. Should i post a link ? as you come off as rather foolish. I have worked on both hubs and sensors and you don't just " foul " them after a jaunt down a trail .

ZG

Busy Fly Fishing
Oh right, where you said it was "impossible" once again to slip a liner on a DII. When in fact it's been well documented. I didn't have a clue that it was you until you just told me. Maybe I disagree with you so often because you're wrong, a lot.

As for me "fouling" a sensor, it did, has, and will happen. These aren't your shopping mall parking lot "trails" that you're used to in your TC equipped DII, things break.

I Leak Oil

Expedition Leader

I read that too but don't see anything, not even in his own words, where impurities were mentioned. Just ignore him or back up your statements with facts. That usually works. Either way there's no need to drag an on going cyber feud into someone elses thread.
Be open to what others have experienced also. You can still learn something even though it may be contrary to your own experience.

BirchHill

goat farmer
I read that too but don't see anything, not even in his own words, where impurities were mentioned. Just ignore him or back up your statements with facts. That usually works. Either way there's no need to drag an on going cyber feud into someone elses thread.
Be open to what others have experienced also. You can still learn something even though it may be contrary to your own experience.
I am going to have to agree with you.

greatdivide91

Great Vid! Cant wait to try the pit of dispare with the DII!! 37's and traction control should be interesting lol!!

Last edited:

greatdivide91

Will do I have a good group of heavily modded truck getting together. Should be a great year!!My friend Grant has a 4.6 powered 00DII geared, shafted,locked winch, whole boat of goodies. Then chew the guy with the willow green D90, galvi exo cage,his truck is fully built. Also Forest clifton from CT. in a built LWB RRC. so should be a fun group for sure!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78