Wolf's Ongoing Discovery Build Thread

D

DiscoD

Truth be told I'm not really noticing what you see different other than the picture of mine is a bit distorted from the camera flash

Here, I'll help you.

There are other oddities, but that's a start.

Attachments

• Colt12.JPG
    Colt12.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 191

BIGdaddy

Expedition Leader
Relocated the Hi-Lift to the rack

025-2.jpg

026-3.jpg

023-2.jpg

028-2.jpg

I think this looks great. The tile panels on your storage box are unusual, but you get a solid thumbs up from San diego. nice work. tasteful mods.

S

Street Wolf

Here, I'll help you.

There are other oddities, but that's a start.

Ah, now I see. Wasn't paying a bit of attention to the writing. That is odd, though maybe the reason behind it isn't that mine is a older model, perhaps it's the fact that it's brand new.

How old is the one in the picture?

I think this looks great. The tile panels on your storage box are unusual, but you get a solid thumbs up from San diego. nice work. tasteful mods.

Thanks, glad to hear it. :D

But I too agree on the unusual tiles on the storage box, however it's not the finished product and that will be either removed or covered up. They're just on top of the box for now because of the dog.

S

Street Wolf

Lucky8's Qt drag link, track rod, and tie rods ends. Don't forget to notice the 'mud plug' as well. :sombrero:

IntercoTrXusLucky8Bars.jpg

I have one question about your first aid kit. Do you always bring the first aid kit inside when you're not driving the vehicle?

The concern is about the day-in, day-out temperature swings having an effect on the liquid parts of the kit, like antibiotics, medications, swabs, that sort of thing. It would seem to me that the heat would ruin that and make them ineffective.

Does anyone have experience with this issue?

Stephanie

S

Street Wolf

I have one question about your first aid kit. Do you always bring the first aid kit inside when you're not driving the vehicle?

The concern is about the day-in, day-out temperature swings having an effect on the liquid parts of the kit, like antibiotics, medications, swabs, that sort of thing. It would seem to me that the heat would ruin that and make them ineffective.

Does anyone have experience with this issue?

Stephanie

The large first aid kit seen on the rear door is permanently mounted. I personally just don't see it having much effect on the supplies inside after having spoken with the first aid 'experts' who built the kit for me and distribute/supply businesses around here with them.

S

Street Wolf

^ I remember when you caught alot of crap for that on LRO. As long as it works........do it!

Haha, I still catch hell for it on occasion. :p

No biggie though, they're no different than the 'correct' lug nuts other than the appearance. I wouldn't run them if they didn't fit correctly.

S

Street Wolf

Installed New Hood Blackout With Compass Graphic

Finally got my new hood blackout installed and cured from ViggDesigns, so I put the compass vinyl graphic on-top of it today. I think it looks awesome. :sombrero:

007-5.jpg

003-5.jpg

001-3.jpg

Though I'm not hugely impressed with the square 'unfinished' edges on some of the lines coming off of the compass...

004-5.jpg

005-6.jpg

S

Street Wolf

Finally got my new hood blackout installed and cured from ViggDesigns, so I put the compass vinyl graphic on-top of it today. I think it looks awesome. :sombrero:

007-5.jpg

003-5.jpg

001-3.jpg

Though I'm not hugely impressed with the square 'unfinished' edges on some of the lines coming off of the compass...

004-5.jpg

005-6.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears