Wrangler Unlimited grille

forcedesdeux

Hi all,

I'm about 99% sold on a new Wrangler Unlimited but the main sticking point for me (with Jeeps) has always been the grille. Just not into them - they are horrifying. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a retailer/fabricator that sells aftermarket/custom/different grilles for said model. Simple Google searches haven't led to any favorable results.

Thanks in advance for any assistance :elkgrin:

Yarjammer

Wellreadneck
http://www.extremeterrain.com/wrangler-jeep-jk-grille-inserts-overlays.html

There are some alternative grills here. I wouldn't do it, but different strokes for different folks.

spacer.gif

IKE2013

Observer
Agree with Ratman. Add some accessories to the front and blend it in, The inserts can look slick IMO, but to put the whole cover mesk on with rivets looks like you are tying to hard to be radical. It just doesn't work for me. A nice front bumper with some lights will draw your attention away from the grill while attracting it from others. It does define the Jeep tho.

Minx

That's one thing I would never change on mine. As others said, it defines Jeep. If it's an issue to you, then I also suggest a different vehicle.

whereto

BMW and Jeep both have the 2 most iconic and consistent grills in the world. They may get updated headlights, different styling, etc but the 7 slot vertical grill IS Jeep. BMW IS the "kidney grill. " Changing it, to me, is sacrilege.

irish1371

Adventurer
I knew a guy that made replacement jeep grills some years ago. If you go to the gates of hell and hang a right for 1 block you will find his shop :)

MagicMtnDan

2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition & 2021 F350 6.7L
Just curious as to how many forums you're posting this anti-Jeep grill post?

Do you also hate bicycle spokes and sharp edges on knives?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger