WTB: 04-06 Jeep Unlimited LJ [ NC ]

ncgamedog

Observer
looking for a nice, nearly stock, rubicon LJ. less than 60k. Serious buyer, looking hard for "the one".
I'm located in Charlotte,NC, but I am willing to travel for the right deal. Please let me know if you see anything.

Thanks -Justin

Last edited:

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
You may want to add your location, it would help others to be on the lookout for you if they see one in your area.

ncgamedog

Observer
This one is not stock, but, let's see where it fits on your scale of "nearly stock" & "the one":
http://www.rubiconownersforum.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=79315
"One owner, 2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 17,600 miles. 6 speed Khaki color"

Ummm...yeah! That'd be "the one" for sure!! However, that probably would fall into the category of "dream LJ". It has the complete list of all things that I would love to have. That being said, I just can't afford all that right now. That's a good price for the mileage and all the things done to it. I don't mind approaching the KBB private party retail, if the mileage is super low like that. I am hoping for one in the 20k-60k mile range and between $13k-$18k. That's not a dead set criteria, but It'll be tough to push it much past that. Not impossible though.

Thanks for the link! Pass any others along as well.

TD64

Adventurer
lol - understood. I will keep looking and pass along any worthy rigs. Good luck in your hunt!

Jim K in PA

Adventurer
Hmmm - a noble cause to be sure. There were very few LJ Rubicons made (roughly 12k total for 05/06). Super clean, low mileage, unmodified examples are getting hard to find, and the ones I have seen are at the upper end of your price scale and higher. My '05 has about 121k on it, conservative modifications, and I wouldn't take less than $15k for it as she sits. Be patient and I am sure you will find something. You may have to travel for it though.

ncgamedog

Observer
Wow, ok, I didn't realize the production numbers were so low on these. I think that is interesting too, because I have seen ~12-15 for sale on the eastern seaboard within the last few weeks of my search. Most of which either had high miles or poorly thought out modifications, that I could just not pay extra for something I would have to fix.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger