WTB 2 burner camping stove

Triumphdog

Adventurer
Heading out for a weekend of MTB and camping with a few friends. Looking at buying a 2 burner car camping stove. I already own a sweet backpacking set up, but can't stand using it while car camping.

CrewServed

"That" guy
When do you need it? I've got a not-that-old Coleman propane jobbie up in Concord that I'm not using any more since I bought a dual fuel setup.

CrewServed

"That" guy
Sure, dude. I'll PM as soon as I get home this afternoon. I think I may have stenciled my name on the bottom. Don't know if that matters.

tarditi

Explorer
If you're looking to buy new, Camp Chef makes some great propane stoves - high level of flame control. I have an Everest and it's earned its keep on many campouts.

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
We have both a Camp Chef Pro 60 2 burner and their Denali portable, after making the switch we will never go back to a weaker output Coleman.

Xrunner

Explorer
I was in the market for a car camping stove a few years back and wanted a Partner Steel one back but couldn't swing the cost.

I ended up ordering the Stansport 2-burner Tuff stove from Amazon for $70 or so and am very happy with it. It's worked great for car camping and while it's not a Partner Steel, I don't have to worry about it growing legs and walking off when I'm away from the campsite.

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
I was in the market for a car camping stove a few years back and wanted a Partner Steel one back but couldn't swing the cost.

I ended up ordering the Stansport 2-burner Tuff stove from Amazon for $70 or so and am very happy with it. It's worked great for car camping and while it's not a Partner Steel, I don't have to worry about it growing legs and walking off when I'm away from the campsite.

Some of the Stansport/Texsport stuff is pretty well made, I have a cot from them that has taken some abuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears