WTB '99-'07 Land Cruiser 100 w/ 100k or LESS miles

75Denver

Broadening my search....125k or less

I've been hunting for a LC 100 for about a year now. I just found an AMAZING '00 but after agreeing on a price TWO separate times with the seller, it was swooped out from under me by an East Coaster. Still pretty bummed. However, the hunt continues and I need your guys help.

I plan on keeping this rig for a while so LOW MILES is crucial (less than 100k). The vehicle doesn't need to be modified as it will be my DD and camping rig but if it has a lift, even better. It MUST be in excellent shape with maintenance and no rust. Please no white or champagne exteriors. I prefer grey interior but not a deal breaker. If the rig is on the West Coast I'm willing to fly in and drive home otherwise I'll have to consider a shipper. Shoot me pics, history, etc if you have something great. Thanks for the help!

Email me directly at brodymuell@gmail.com or text me at (7seven5) 7fourtwo-3sixsix9

Last edited:

60Dan

Explorer
I was in the same position as you until about a month ago. Wanted a low mileage rust free rig. Ended up settling on a near perfect '05 with 180k which spent it's life in AL and GA - so zero rust. So not exactly low miles but I picked it up for a great price which left money for mods. I've based lined everything and I tell you, it drives like new!
Don't pass up a higher mileage one of its clean and has service history, just my .02

Good luck!

ABCanuck

Adventurer
It's in Alberta but that means an extra discount with the exchange rate I suppose. Not mine but looks decently clean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

75Denver

Thank you. I keep finding low mileage LX470 that look great...minus the design cues (i.e. Front end and all the blingy wood trim). Not a huge fan. Is there any year to steer clear of in that lineup?? I'm deep into talks with a guy about a 2000 with just over 100k for around $14k. Looks super clean, no rust, and has nearly all the big maintenances done. Bad thing is, he's the 5th owner and has barely had it. Like 17days registered. Stay clear? Or do you all have any tips on things to look closely at? Thank you all for the help thus far.

native_nate

I was in the same boat not too long ago. I ended up finding a '99 LX470 with 105k. I wasn't and still am not really crazy about the lights or the fact that I drive a Lexus, but those are my only complaints. I've been happy with the LX and it seems that they are a bit easier to find in some areas. I would stay away from the one you're looking at. Sounds like the current owner is trying to flip it.

75Denver

I've had a couple members shoot me some leads but perhaps I need to broaden my search? I'm open to 125k miles or less. Just needs the proper maintenance records and color. Thanks again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78