WTB: Adventure Trailers Awning Brackets

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
Please shoot me a PM if you have a pair in used but great condition you'd like to part with, thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
Glad to hear you're enjoying the fridge! I've had a trailer for several years, but just decided I'd love an awning on it.

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
Ouch, I've just been spotted! You still have your Khaki LJ, high lined if I remember correctly? I miss my ROF family, I should swing by and say hello. I got all caught up in the Expo world and fully outfitted my JK and built a trailer for more exploration duties.

yga6ugat.jpg

byvy6abe.jpg

steve578

Sorry to hijack your WTB thread!

I still have the LJ and have added a 2013 JKU for the wife. I love your JKU and it was once of the reasons I started looking at them. We will be driving the new JKU out to Overland Expo in May.

5EEF23FC-40CD-4157-A761-0C2034F0708C-10642-000003FAB66018C6_zpsf94b8657.jpg

file-2070.jpg

file-175.jpg

Hijack finished!

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
Awesome photos!!! I will be out at the expo in AZ as well! Hoping to score a deal on some awning brackets so I can keep some of the sun off my skin. I was at the 2010 expo in Amado without an awning and it was incredibly hot with zero shade.

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
HAVE YOU TRIED CALLING at TO SEE IF THEY HAVE ANY SCRATCH AND DENT ONES FLOATING AROUND THEIR WAREHOUSE. OOPS, jUST REALIZED THE CAPS LOCK WAS ON! iM NOT YELLING.

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
I called them and they were several weeks from having them back in stock, as they are all spoken for on current trailer builds. They also discouraged the use of their brackets specifically for the Foxwing, due to weight. However, I have some ideas to make it all work together. But I'm not going to give up $430 + shipping to experiment with something that may or may not work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle