WTB: AT Overland (SoCal) Teardrop

Workhorse

Observer
Hi there! We are looking to see what is out there and available in regard to the AT Overland (SoCal) teardrop. We're looking for the AT Overland version of the SoCal teardrop. We are ready to buy the right one when we see it.

We're new to the AT Teardrop world and have no direct experience with them but we do have experience with both our Chaser (which will be for sale very soon FYI) and the Horizon as well. I wanted to post a want ad to see what is out there as the search button yielded us "SOLD" only posts. We believe that there are some out there available which may have yet to be posted.

Please show us what you have and include all of the nitty gritty details (year, original owner, blemishes/issues, modifications if any, and any other details you feel are pertinent) if you would please. PM's are preferred but post here if you like as well.

Thank you in advance, we look forward to seeing what is available.

Last edited:

Workhorse

Observer
I will be at Expo Mountain West if someone is planning to bring one to the event that is looking to sell. If not selling, maybe I can come take a closer look at your AT Overland teardrop in person if that is ok.

Thank you in advance, see you there!

Adventure1

Hi there! We are looking to see what is out there and available in regard to the AT Overland (SoCal) teardrop. We're looking for the AT Overland version of the SoCal teardrop. We are ready to buy the right one when we see it.

We're new to the AT Teardrop world and have no direct experience with them but we do have experience with both our Chaser (which will be for sale very soon FYI) and the Horizon as well. I wanted to post a want ad to see what is out there as the search button yielded us "SOLD" only posts. We believe that there are some out there available which may have yet to be posted.

Please show us what you have and include all of the nitty gritty details (year, original owner, blemishes/issues, modifications if any, and any other details you feel are pertinent) if you would please. PM's are preferred but post here if you like as well.

Thank you in advance, we look forward to seeing what is available.

I have a one of a kind Krawler Gabe named the "Bently" I'm about to list for sale - if you're interested email me at - teardroptrailer@protonmail.com

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior