WTB: AWD GMC Safari / Chevy Astro van, PNW

rystjohn

Observer
I live in Eugene OR, and am willing to travel, hell I'd even fly for the right vehicle.

I'd love to buy a well maintained Astro or Safari, heck even an AWD express. We just have a max budget of 8k or so. Doesn't have to be built out, although that would be rad. Under 200k miles would be nice, as would a lift kit, but for the right van I can settle.

Ideally my dream van would be white, lifted slightly, with a tire carrier and plenty of service records or at least well maintained with NO RUST OR ANY LEAKS. I'm willing to wiggle on anything but the last thing.

Of course I've seen a fair amount of vans that somewhat meet this criteria on Craiglist and whatnot, but many of them are over priced or under maintained.

Also would prefer to put this money into a fellow ExPo member's pocket.

Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

rystjohn

Observer
Aww man. I wish. We wound up buying a stock one locally that I'm fixing up and will probably put too much money into, lol.

Rico24/7

This Post suits my WTB as Well ! Criteria nearly identical !
So, if anyone Reads this, Message me. I’m new here, and not getting Notifications, so I will check back.
Thank you

2000 - Later Astro / Safari
AWD
Clean, Documented, ideally a (True) Cargo, ideally western US

rystjohn

Observer
Right on dude! Hopefully someone will see the revival on this thread and might have what you're looking for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle