WTB - Baja Almanac

CLynn85

Explorer
Does anyone have a copy of this laying around they're not using? I've been scouring ebay and amazon for the last 6 months or so looking for a copy but no dice.

CLynn85

Explorer
Wow, that's great, can't believe they have them in stock. (Although I'm kind of anticipating a back-order notice).

Thanks

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
CLynn85 said:
Wow, that's great, can't believe they have them in stock. (Although I'm kind of anticipating a back-order notice).

Thanks

If so, try your local AAA, if i remember correctly, that is where i got mine.

K

shahram

Adventurer
CLynn85 said:

Thanks

Unless you nabbed the last copy, you might be out of luck. I emailed them last night to inquire before I ordered, and I just rec'd the following email reply from Jim Tolbert, who runs that website:

j tolbert <bajabooksite@yahoo.com>

Sorry, we've sold out.

Good luck, and if you find anything, post up. I'd like to pick one up too.

CLynn85

Explorer
Yep, I should've contacted them first but was being optimistic. Just got the notification tonight that they're out of stock til June.

Soooooo, still looking for one pre-may.

Nullifier

Expedition Leader
CLynn85 said:
Does anyone have a copy of this laying around they're not using? I've been scouring ebay and amazon for the last 6 months or so looking for a copy but no dice.

Hey ya know I was lucky enough to have an expo member (Chuck) give me an extra copy of the baja almanac. I am not using it now, so if you would like I will pass it on. I'm guessing the new edition will be out in a few months so I can wait to buy my new one. Pim me you address I'll send it out. Of course if I need it this fall I reserve the right to borrow it back! LOL

Ursidae69

Expedition Leader
Nullifier said:
Hey ya know I was lucky enough to have an expo member (Chuck) give me an extra copy of the baja almanac. I am not using it now, so if you would like I will pass it on. I'm guessing the new edition will be out in a few months so I can wait to buy my new one. Pim me you address I'll send it out. Of course if I need it this fall I reserve the right to borrow it back! LOL

Cool, I'm glad it is getting some use. :victory: We'll just make that the ExPo copy! :sombrero:

These guys have them in stock too http://www.bajabooksandmaps.com/. I've purchased from them in the past and would recommend them.

blupaddler

Conspirator
I also have one...Although it is a "Norte" version.
Currently available to lend as well...Or just pick it up here in SD when you come out.

:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78