Wtb: boots

MoGas

Central Scrutinizer
I'm getting an XR600 and I don't have any dirt bike gear. I need some boots. I wear 9.5-10 depending on the brand of shoe.

Dave

Ozrockrat

Expedition Leader
Hi Mate

Are you color blind and fashion unconscious!!!!

If so do I have a deal for you. If not ignore the rest of this post and spend your time reading something more useful.

I think I have a set of the fugliest boots made since they started jamming bones through animal skin. The marketing people called them Alpine Star Tech 2 or 4 or some other number and they have a big expanse of purple plastic on them. Actually they are that ugly that I had to tie bacon to them to get the dogs to start chasing me again.

Anyway I will check the sizing when I get home and snap a photo so you can see that I am no BS'ing you on their looks. Then I will work out how many little brown bottles it would take to purchase these relics of bad taste.

MoGas

Central Scrutinizer
I'm a function over form person. My helmet is one of those new school ones with crazy graphics and is blue, and I have a red jacket. They will probably be perfect.

Hi Mate

Are you color blind and fashion unconscious!!!!

If so do I have a deal for you. If not ignore the rest of this post and spend your time reading something more useful.

I think I have a set of the fugliest boots made since they started jamming bones through animal skin. The marketing people called them Alpine Star Tech 2 or 4 or some other number and they have a big expanse of purple plastic on them. Actually they are that ugly that I had to tie bacon to them to get the dogs to start chasing me again.

Anyway I will check the sizing when I get home and snap a photo so you can see that I am no BS'ing you on their looks. Then I will work out how many little brown bottles it would take to purchase these relics of bad taste.

Scootr

I have a pair of Alpinestars Vectors that have been stowed under my bed for a few years. Like Ozrokrat they aren't pretty to look at but I don't need them and if you do, we can work something out. I think they're size 9.5 and will check later tonight when I get home. Look like:
vector_blue.jpg

MoGas

Central Scrutinizer
So do either of you guys have actual pics? Either way, I'd like to make something happen.

UK4X4

Expedition Leader
The average motocross boot gets filled with sweat and mud on a weekly basis......I think I'd miss on second hand ones !

I just rebumped my post. I have some Oxtar Infinities to sell. Not 100% motocross, more like dual sport. Size 44, I wear a 10.5 but they are a bit snug for me.

Ozrockrat

Expedition Leader
So do either of you guys have actual pics? Either way, I'd like to make something happen.

Good news / bad news.

I did have a dig around and found a boot. But only 1, no photo but I will check around again when I get home Friday.

So do I need to modify my original post to
Are you color blind and fashion unconscious and missing a leg!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior