WTB Camping/Lite Offroad M/T Truck in PDX Area

razor541

Observer
Howdy everyone, it's been a while!

After having to part with my '94 Montero LS and a handful of years with a Corolla, I'm looking to get back into light trail driving with an offroad truck.
Main consideration at this point is going to be location (Portland, Oregon area) and price (thinking around the $10-15k mark).

Understandably, this may be a bit of a stretch, but I'm open to any suggestions! Been looking at mid 90's T100's up to early 10's Tacomas

Manual transmission would be preferred, and 4x4 would be a plus, but aren't deal breakers. Want to be able to handle pot-holed forest roads, but not really a crawler

Thanks for dropping by :)
-Dan

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
So PeeLand’s gonna be your base? 😧

You might better stick with the stick. Less likely to get stolen (younger thieves don’t seem to know how to work a manny)

Anyway, nearby Bend might be a good market to take a look at for 4x4 rigs with less rust (it’s the hi desert after all). It seems to be a mecca for avid back road explorers, altho prices there might be a tad steeper.

Not much in your price range for Taco’s. But here’s an older one with a new 22r motor:
IMG_1416.jpeg

High mileage but nice combo:
IMG_1417.jpeg

If you miss your Montero, check this one out!
IMG_1415.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78