WTB Clean Tacoma DCSB 4x4

Trying to find a rig to get to around for the next year while i wait for my truck camper build to be finished... Got a little ahead of myself selling my last truck and am now trying to travel with a family of 4 + dog in a Jetta TDI SportWagen which is way less than ideal.

Looking for:
-Crew cab
-Something with a topper/canopy/GFC something covering the bed so my dog can hangout back there
-Something with a 6spd if possible but not a deal breaker
-4x4 TRD Off Road or Pro
-Lowish miles, or complete vehicle history and maintenance records
-Clean and well kept
-Realistically priced. I dont necessarily need the deal of a lifetime, but people asking $50k for an old beat up Taco are insane.

Im located in WI but willing to travel for the right vehicle.

Thanks!

lasoundguy

Hey I am about to fly out and drive home an LR3 and will be putting my 2017 Tacoma TRD Pro 6-speed up for sale (can sell now if you're interested, just message me.)

49K miles
Snugtop Rebel Camper shell with reinforced roof option
Sliders
Front winch bumper (low profile)
Smittybilt X2O winch
Rhino Rack platform on top of camper shell
1622637433638.png

Located in Los Angeles, so maybe too far for you, but hey, I'm buying a truck in Virginia.
Cheers.

2011 Tacoma 4 Door Short Bed 6 speed 4x4 TRD Offroad

Not mine, I’m CA.
Hey that’s my CL ad! How cool to open up the forum and see someone pointing out my listing. Thanks!

Thank you to everyone who has reached out. Some really nice rigs out there - many of which are way over my budget or overbuilt for my needs. The search continues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior