WTB - Dometic/WAECO CFX75DZ Insulated Cover

HarryBB

Looking for insulated cover for Dometic CFX75DZ Refrig. This is NOT the CFX"3" new model frig. The new model cover for the CFX3 will not fit the preceding model. If anyone has a used cover and they have "retired" their old frig I would like to take the cover off their hands. The old WAECO cover will fit also. (In fact they have WAECO new covers in Australia but won't ship to US.... if any Aussies read this and want to do me a favor let me know)

HarryBB

Keep me posted. I've been looking for a while now. None of the Australian suppliers are willing to send WAECO version to states - frustrating.

HarryBB

I would pay shipping also. What did you decide on fitment in your build? I can't imagine it would be an issue given cover is not really thick.

Heartless

You can order them in Australia. I have a friend down there so i ordered to his home and will get him to ship it out. I bet there is a forwarding service down there just like "Shipito" or similar. I know how frustrating this is to not have a cover. I have waited for years and finally i have found one. Annoying they don't just keep making them.

Caravan RV Camping Store

My Generator Store

Both unfortunately only ship in Australia, but you will find a solution.

HarryBB

I am aware they are available in Aus. All sources I've contacted there have turned down shipping to US even though I offered premium prices to sweeten the deal for them.

If your friend wants to make a few bucks .......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78