WTB Flippac

spencertron

I believe there is one on here, I was just talking to the guy but he’s pretty far away from me

Thank you. Do you happen to remember who? The only one I saw on here was "Sale on Hold" status, which I have PM'd. That one would be perfect as it's only 20 minutes from my house, but they've never responded.

spencertron

Thanks everyone. To clarify, I am looking for the SHORT BED (5ish feet) for a midsize. I have a 2018 Colorado short bed. I have almost pulled the trigger a couple times on the long bed and modifying it, but I'm not in a rush and figure I might as well wait. Thanks again.

Camstan9

Looking for a short bed (5 feet) flippac for a midsize truck. Thanks.

spencertron

here yah go! Sorry it took so long. I rarerly check the site.
Yeah that was a little too steep for me. I think I've found one, actually. The problem is I have to buy and then re-sell the truck it's attached to as the guy won't split them up haha.

spencertron

Did you buy the one on the Nissan Frontier by chance?
more or less. Scheduled to go pick it up on Monday barring some unforeseen circumstance in the next few days. Pretty stoked! Hopefully I don't eat it too bad and can re-sell the frontier for close to what I paid for it.

more or less. Scheduled to go pick it up on Monday barring some unforeseen circumstance in the next few days. Pretty stoked! Hopefully I don't eat it too bad and can re-sell the frontier for close to what I paid for it.

Ive been hounding them to buy the flippac off them for months and thouht about doing the same thing. Hope it works out for you, I just didntt see the value theyre asking in a frontier with that mileage. If you figure 4-5k for the flippac, thats a 12k nissan fronteir with 200K+ miles? thats some tacoma pricing

spencertron

Ive been hounding them to buy the flippac off them for months and thouht about doing the same thing. Hope it works out for you, I just didntt see the value theyre asking in a frontier with that mileage. If you figure 4-5k for the flippac, thats a 12k nissan fronteir with 200K+ miles? thats some tacoma pricing

You didn't haggle enough :)

also the truck only has 142K miles on it and it is in fantastic shape. The flippac is on my colorado now. Thanks everyone for your help! Need to paint it and add some load bars. I'll post pics soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78