WTB fridge

mbuckner

Adventurer
I have the old style Engle 43qt and has worked great for the last 2 years in the back
of my TJ .....

And let me say this: If the Engle ever goes down, I would not hesitate about buying
Edgestar ... I have too many friends that run them and are happy with their performance ....

Good luck,

Mike

jeepersjeep

He loves Jeep!
Still Looking?? I've got an extra ARB that I'll sell for $650 OBO plus shipping. It's barely used and works perfectly.
I do have the original boxes - The ARB box and also the outside shipping box and all packing material.

It's the 50 quart Model # 10800472. I don't have any pictures of it right now but you should know what it looks like.

In New condition but it is used.

Sorry I didn't see this sooner

4WD School hooked me up! Thanks for the offer though! Kinda makes me want to another. lol
i LOVE the ARB! It's been great so far. We've used it about 4 times and no battery issues.

Thanks for the offer!

Heavyopp

Observer
That's how I was when I grabbed this one -- the price was right and how could it hurt to have another.

Thing is I've only used it once during a week long power outage after the hurricane last summer. Run on Genny power. My other unit goes with me -- no need to carry 2.

jeepersjeep

He loves Jeep!
Well thanks for the offer. I might see if you still have it when I get a little more saved. I'm not up to 650 yet but I'm working on it.
Thanks again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan