WTB: Gen I or II Montero in NC

ncgamedog

Observer
I am looking for a nice lwb, v6, monty for sale. Upgrades are welcome as long as the vehicle is dependable for DD transportation. I would prefer a Gen I, but will also consider second gens as well. Please contact me via email justinmallred@ y a h o o dot com

thanks! -Justin

ncgamedog

Observer
I actually originally was looking at troopers when I had decided on this type of rig, but I feel like the Mitsu has better parts and engineering. Plus I like the look of the Monty just a lil better, albeit very little difference. The v6 troopers are junk and the 4cyl are pretty good, with the monty the inverse is true. So you get more power from the mitsu. I do like the one in the link you posted though, def a cool little rig there, minus the wheels lol. I am in Charlotte but am pretty familiar with the Raleigh area too. I grew up in the foothills/western NC.

lt1fire

Adventurer
What price range are you looking for??
I've seen a few for sale around the queen city.

Know of a few land cruisers for sale also :sombrero:

DougL3NC

I've got 2 SWB's I'd sell. One V6 and the other a 4. Neither run, but they are complete...the 4 has the off-road package with LSD and 5 speed. V6 is an automatic and the trans is good.

Or you can buy my 01 Gen 3!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78

Members online