WTB Hardsided Flatbed Camper

Ahearnmc

Looking for a flatbed truck camper with hardsides. Hoping to use year round, but doesn’t have to be able to handle much below 10 degrees. Don’t have the truck yet, so options are open. Whatever the vehicle ultimately is, it’ll be beefed up to carry the extra load.

Be great to have running hot water but open to recommendations.

Gotta imagine there’s more pop-ups than hardsides but worried about canvas **************** heat and applicable moisture issues. I live in CO so maybe that’s not a huge deal (since it’s so dry), but I’ll take this thing all over the country so could be an issue down the road. Any feedback/recs in this respect are much appreciated.

Complete vehicles (truck & camper) absolutely welcome. Budget is $100k max.
Thanks!

pnwginger

Adventure Truck Builder
Hey there! We are building composite hard sided campers. My instagram handle is @overlandadventuretruck

Attachments

• 7E470ED1-830D-4E52-8AE3-AAEC2DCDA599.jpeg
    7E470ED1-830D-4E52-8AE3-AAEC2DCDA599.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 103

Wyo

Observer
OP - Any interest in this setup? Could sell as a package, or just the camper.

Attachments

• T1.jpeg
    T1.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 106
  • T3.jpeg
    T3.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 107
  • T4.jpeg
    T4.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 109
  • T5.jpeg
    T5.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 90
  • T12.jpeg
    T12.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 90

Wyo

Observer
Looking for a flatbed truck camper with hardsides. Hoping to use year round, but doesn’t have to be able to handle much below 10 degrees. Don’t have the truck yet, so options are open. Whatever the vehicle ultimately is, it’ll be beefed up to carry the extra load.

Be great to have running hot water but open to recommendations.

Gotta imagine there’s more pop-ups than hardsides but worried about canvas **************** heat and applicable moisture issues. I live in CO so maybe that’s not a huge deal (since it’s so dry), but I’ll take this thing all over the country so could be an issue down the road. Any feedback/recs in this respect are much appreciated.

Complete vehicles (truck & camper) absolutely welcome. Budget is $100k max.
Thanks!

See my post above and lmk if you are interested!

Nomads365

A Most Adventurous Couple
Why not just buy the camper already on a proven Dodge Ram 3500 platform? A built truck that will go anywhere, a 4-season mostly-fiberglass camper with enough water, fuel, battery capacity, solar, and fridge space to keep you off-grid for two weeks. I've spent the past month bringing everything in our truck and camper up to like-new condition. And I can assure you cold temps are not a problem...the heater even heats the water tanks to keep them from freezing. I know one owner that uses their rig for multi-week snowmobiling excursions. Check it out: https://www.expeditionportal.com/fo...ady-for-the-panam-or-other-adventures.231582/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears