WTB Newer FWC Hawk

MuddyBill

Hi All,

We are looking to purchase a newish FWC Hawk Front Dinette (slide in, not flatbed). We live in Oregon, but are more than happy to travel to pick up the right camper. If anybody is considering selling or knows somebody, let me know. We are in a bit of a time crunch--trying to plan a trip to visit my girlfriends parents in Michigan early this summer, so with the delays due to Covid, ordering a new one isn't really going to work.

Thanks in advance for the help!
Bill

B Skamper

Hi All,

We are looking to purchase a newish FWC Hawk Front Dinette (slide in, not flatbed). We live in Oregon, but are more than happy to travel to pick up the right camper. If anybody is considering selling or knows somebody, let me know. We are in a bit of a time crunch--trying to plan a trip to visit my girlfriends parents in Michigan early this summer, so with the delays due to Covid, ordering a new one isn't really going to work.

Thanks in advance for the help!
Bill
https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/tro/d/orange-camper-pop-up-skamper-1985/7132176081.html Hello, This was my Dad's camper. I'm not entirely familiar with it's details, but have original paperwork. If you're considering something older...... I will be available to take more photos in a couple of weeks. Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12