WTB: Off road adventure trailer

emillika

Observer
I have a Ram 1500 as a tow vehicle and looking for a larger adventure type trailer in the Illinois or midwest. I've seen some that I'd be interested here but they are mostly on the east and west coasts.

Know of any for sale in my area? Will mostly be used in southern Illinois and nearby until next years trip back to Leadville, Co.

I'd like a RTT, Awning, kitchen, plenty of storage/ca, ventilation, etc.

Thanks.

bodynmotion

Adventurer
I am considering selling mine if you have any interest, not sure what size you need exactly but here is a run down of what I have.

CDN101 (1997 model) heavily modified for rugged offroad adventures
NOTE: All rust repaired and primed with Zinc Monstaliner and then coated with Monstaliner 2 part epoxy bedliner.
Fabricated and welded extended tongue for Power box, water tank and propane tank.
In the thread below, you can see a lot of the refurbishment which included axle repairs, brakes, sway bar and more.
Sway bar added as well.
5 x 5 lug pattern
Spare tire carrier
Metal hinged lid w/ 250# lifts
New Lid Gasket May 2016
Heavy duty oversize steel fenders (holds 300# each) w/ mud flaps
Dual 12V battery's with 1500w inverter w/ NOCO dual battery Charger
25 gallon on board water with hand pump and 1/4 turn faucet / drain (has frame guard to protect from impact)
Fiamma 2M Awning
Eezi-Awn RTT 1400 series
Roof mounted small firewood rack
LED Illuminated interior and under tub with external illuminated Push buttons
much more as well...

I can supply more photos as I need to continue the build thread here: http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/88708-Pepe-Our-Little-Mule?referrerid=17713

The build thread is from James Pierce who I bought my trailer from. Since then I have done a ton of mods, including the above items.

Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears