WTB: Offroad or ex-military trailer in SoCal

waterweber

Observer
Anyone got an ex-mil trailer floating around they want to get rid of? Looking for a M101A2 or similar trailer. Need to keep the cost under $1000. Nothing fancy just something to haul stuff and start a camping trailer project from.
~Pete

Calilove1

Jeep & Camping Enthusiast
I have 3 trailers coming after Dec 8th.
1- m101a1
1- m101a2
1- m101a3
I usually spend the time and energy doing the refurbish work on them prior to sale but if you want to save some cash and get them in basic form right out of the military surplus condition let me know.

waterweber

Observer
Thanks Calilove. I think I have a line on something that will work. Really need something before next week so I can get my work to pay for it :)
If this falls through I will PM you.

daruch

Last edited:

Calilove1

Jeep & Camping Enthusiast
Trailers Galore...

Well I'm selling them pretty quick. The M101A3 already sold and it sounds like the A2 will be gone on Friday but here are a few pics anyway of the A2 and the 2 A1's I have available.
Front & Side- A2.jpgphoto (6).JPGphoto (7).JPGphoto (10).JPGphoto (3).JPGSide.jpg

The A2 is listed at $1250 already has plates and wiring converted to 12V with a 7 pin trailer plug
The A1's are between $700-800. The painted one has pratically brand new tires and has been converted to 12v but isn't registered yet. The camo one is in good shape and is 100% stock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears