WTB - Portable 12v Fridge Unit <$500 within 1-200 miles of PDX, Or

docsimple

Observer
WTB - Portable 12v Fridge Unit <$500 within 1-200 miles of PDX, Or

Basically what it says. I'm trying my luck at finding a used unit before ponying up the big bucks. I live in Portland but would do a couple hundred miles for the right deal.

thanks for looking

safe journeys

Ducky's Dad

Explorer
I bought my Indel B 50-ish for about $540 delivered, brand new. Try WestyVentures.

There are dealers who specialize in so-called "scratch & dent" products from companies like Whynter I picked up a couple of S&D Whynter 45s, new with warranty, for about $225 each a few months ago. At that price, you could afford to have one shipped.

basing110

Observer
Go to truckfridge website under there portables... I got a indel b 51 for a really good deal shipped to the door for under $500.. You can call them and ask if any promos are going on right now.. They use the dan foss compressor

docsimple

Observer
after a vast amount of waffling and reading I decided Im poor so I ordered a Max Burton 53 qt. Reviews around the web seem happy so Im hoping it comes before the end off the month when we head for Wyoming. Price was $412 off Amazon. No a prime product but in the past if I had issues with a product Amazon has jumped in and helped so here's hoping its all good :)

Lieutenant Van

I bought my Indel B 50-ish for about $540 delivered, brand new. Try WestyVentures.

There are dealers who specialize in so-called "scratch & dent" products from companies like Whynter I picked up a couple of S&D Whynter 45s, new with warranty, for about $225 each a few months ago. At that price, you could afford to have one shipped.

Mind sharing where you got that deal?

Burb One

Adventurer
I bought my Whytner 62 qt dual zone from Home Depot with a 20% off coupon. Ended up being a little over $500. New. (The appliance 20% sales they have count these as "regular fridges" so wait for one of those if you can) I have been very happy with it for ~two years now.

I remember the 40q single zone and 65 single zone were a little cheaper, if the dual zone isn't wanted.
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Whynter-...PIPHorizontal1_rr-_-203569129-_-202555698-_-N

Free shipping to store or home as well.

Ducky's Dad

Explorer
Mind sharing where you got that deal?

Just went back and checked. I paid $237.50 each for the Whynters, but it took some negotiating and standing there waving a wad of cash at them. Buying two at the same time didn't hurt, either. These guys had a pile of Whynters there, mostly the larger ones.
Mega Appliances
Tel. 562.926.5500

Santa Fe Springs:
14115 Pontlavoy Ave
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
Store Hour: Monday ~ Saturday: 9AM~5 PM
Sunday: Closed or By appointment

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998