WTB RedArc 1240D

gabrielef

Searching for a RedArc DCDC charger (1240D). If you have one laying around that you’re not using, HMU!

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
Not sure what input volts you are looking for as that part number lists 'INPUT VOLTAGE 9 - 32V'
But if 24vdc input, 12vdc output would work for you I have a new in box Sterling BB241230 (had bought for my MB1017, but never installed)
I can deliver to Overland Expo PNW 2024.

sterling1.jpgsterling2.jpg

gabrielef

Let me check out the specs. It’ll be installed in a normal vehicle 12V system, and one of the things I like about the 1240D is that it charges at 40A, plus it can efficiently charge 2 100Ah LiFePo batteries.

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
It is not as flexible as the RedArc, so probably a no go.
Although dang, it lists 24 kilograms of gold, so $1,803,570.96 (+/-) in that alone. I'd let it go for 1/3rd of that :unsure:
24kilograms.png
(they should have used 'K' or 'Kt', not Kg.

zgfiredude

Check the current Aussie Dollar to US Dollar exchange rate. I recently bought a Redarc from Australia and even with the shipping cost, it ended up over $150 cheaper than anywhere in the US. I purchased from Outback Equipment.

gabrielef

Check the current Aussie Dollar to US Dollar exchange rate. I recently bought a Redarc from Australia and even with the shipping cost, it ended up over $150 cheaper than anywhere in the US. I purchased from Outback Equipment.

I love this, thank you for the heads up!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179