WTB: RTT East TN, North GA/AL

arb098

Adventurer
Looking to take a RTT off someone's hands in our area. We're in Chattanooga, TN, so we can feasibly drive anywhere in AL/GA/TN. Trying to get something good for under $800. Let me know what you've got!

StreetsofCompton

Adventurer
probably a dumb question but have you checked CVT in Chatt? I know guys were finding discontinued models there last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

honda50r

Check out the CVT guys down there. You would be surprised at the pricepoint of the used tents they refurbish and occasionally have in stock. Seriously, about the same price you're willing to spend

jessejman

Adventurer
I have a frontrunner featherlite in good used condition for less than you want to spend. Great tent for two people or two and wee little one. It's used and price reflects that. I moved to a trailer and was able to do a larger tent for the family. Pm me

davis31052

Adventurer
I have a frontrunner featherlite in good used condition for less than you want to spend. Great tent for two people or two and wee little one. It's used and price reflects that. I moved to a trailer and was able to do a larger tent for the family. Pm me

Picture or model number for reference?

arb098

Adventurer

PM sent

In-case you are still looking, its about $100 over your price range.
East Tennessee Overland FB Page.
Capture.JPG

Capt. Tyler

I have a SmittyBilt 2783 with Annex that I will sell for 650.00 It is about 2 years old and in really good condition.
Located in Bluffton SC

Last edited:

arb098

Adventurer
Whoa, I completely forgot about this thread. I picked up a Smittybilt w/ Annex for $700 from someone on the forums. Thanks for everything, fellas!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears