Wtb: RTT local/ central Texas

i35it

Just like the title says, I am on a hunt for a RTT. Willing to drive a little distance to pick up, but I am located in Austin. Thanks.

LifeOverland

Adventurer
I've got a nearly new Smittybilt RTT Asking $700. I also have an older Mombasa that will need a new cover ($175 from Southeast Overland) The tent is in great shape, no rips/tears/smells just the cover. Asking $400. Over in MS, but could meet somewhere in East TX or LA.

scout80

LifeOverland - I'm in Houston...if i35it doesn't take you up on either, I'd like dibs! Any additional details on specific models for either the Smittybilt or Mombasa? Looking to fit an RTT for my LX450 and house my 3 princesses while we beach camp.

LifeOverland

Adventurer
LifeOverland - I'm in Houston...if i35it doesn't take you up on either, I'd like dibs! Any additional details on specific models for either the Smittybilt or Mombasa? Looking to fit an RTT for my LX450 and house my 3 princesses while we beach camp.

PM Sent

LifeOverland

Adventurer
Both are still available. We could work out getting both over there to TX for you fellas! Here's a link to the Smittybilt mostly new one. I'm selling it for my boss who has just had to relocate to the east coast.

http://forum.expeditionportal.com/threads/168404-Smittybilt-Roof-Top-Tent-in-South-MS

Photo of the Mombasa from our trip down to Baja. It's got LEDs mounted inside with an Anderson Powerpole plug on an extension to get to the back of the cruiser.
Baja-87_med.jpg

scout80

Catching up

Catching up on the thread. Think we were both interested in the Mombasa, but if i35it wants it, I'll consider buying the Smitty. Think he could come down a little on the price? Out of curiosity, what rack are you running on the LX? Hope we can make this all work on one trip for you. Would be great to kill two birds with one stone. Let me know!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998