Wtb scepter fuel cans

C bausch

Hey everyone im looking for 2 scepter fuel can's with gaskets or with broken gaskets and i dont care what color . Ill pay shipping if your willing . In from dirty jersey :c) thanks chris,

Singha

Where in Jersey are you?

I have a few brand new 20l and 10l
Olive with red straps, no govt or military use markings.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
My buddy Josh @ Ajik Overland Exchange has been advertising some used but refurbished Scpeters the last few weeks. I'd check with him before they disappear :cool:

Singha

How many you looking for?
And which ones? 20l,10l?
Are you also looking for 3/4" gasoline spots also?

TangoBlue

American Adventurist
My buddy Josh @ Ajik Overland Exchange has been advertising some used but refurbished Scpeters the last few weeks. I'd check with him before they disappear :cool:

Yup, Josh at AJIK Overland Exchange still has used/refurbished Scepter cans. Just took receipt of two of them last Monday and they were good-to-go; fast service too, he shipped them Thursday.

h2os2

Adventurer
Cool! Thanks for posting the link to AJIK about the Scepters. They are really hard to find these days.

I agree Scepters Military water and fuel containers are pretty much known as the best money can buy and recognized worldwide even as far a Israel and Australia.... even though some places unfortunately these days are not supposed to buy em (stupid carb crap)...... except in my neighbourhood. It's Cool people actually plan vacations to come here:smiley_drive: and one of their reasons is we got the best cans:Wow1: around.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior