TraxTable
National Luna 60L Fridge / Freezer
100amp hour AGM
126V Sun Flare Solar

A bit over $32,000 when purchased 2/2020

Some additions:

1000W Inverter with Interior 120V and USB Outlets
12V Mounted Fan
Updated Diesel Heater Controller (Digital)
CO2 Sensor
Carpet Liner
Additional Memory Foam Mattress
Custom Bench Cushions
Victron Battery Monitor
9 Wheel Dolly
Titan Jacks

Detailed Pics and More info below at my build thread!!

Asking $27,500.00 - Reduction to $23,000 .00 Local Pickup in Birmingham, AL with Install - SOLD PENDING FUNDS

I have full build Sheet and Invoice from Rin at OK4WD that I will share with interested individuals.

Kind regards,

John

IMG_1913.jpg

IMG_6423.jpg

Last edited:

JCliftonB

From working with John in the past and visiting his shop, interested parties can be assured that anything John does is with the utmost excellence in the "overlanding/vehicle" space. Would not hesitate to purchase second-hand from him. If I wasn't looking for a FWC currently, I'd scoop this Khaya up quickly!

GLWS, John!

Boltripper

From working with John in the past and visiting his shop, interested parties can be assured that anything John does is with the utmost excellence in the "overlanding/vehicle" space. Would not hesitate to purchase second-hand from him. If I wasn't looking for a FWC currently, I'd scoop this Khaya up quickly!

GLWS, John!

Thanks Brother ! Appreciate that and hope you are doing well.

John~

Zillon

Absolute dream setup; if I had the resources, I'd be hitting the road to pick it up now.

GLWS.

Boltripper

The camper can be mounted straight to the bed and I know that they have fit kits for the ford trucks as well.

best,

john

Boltripper

I've had several people ask if I would be willing to sell the entire package, Truck and Camper turn key. If anyone has interest in that, please reach out to discuss.

Kind regards,

John

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger