XJ Project Short Bus

xjjeepthing

A few pics of my Jeep from stock to now.
The day I picked it up
f27d.jpg

Budget Lift and 30's
ee65.jpg

3" and 31"
c854.jpg

5e3e.jpg

8caf.jpg

Picture004-4.jpg

The day i removed the flares
Picture036.jpg

Picture028.jpg

Picture033.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Trimmed and 32's and bed lined
100_3665.jpg

100_3690.jpg

100_3802.jpg

4.5" of Lift 33's and flat flares
002-7.jpg

009-4.jpg

010-4.jpg

Interior Stuff and underhood.
007-3.jpg

015-2.jpg

100_4063.jpg

100_3601.jpg

Picture079.jpg

Picture070.jpg

Picture068.jpg

Still need a rear tire carrier bumper (thinking Detours) and a few more interior things, Build has become more oriented towards weekend camping and fishing.hunting trips

alexfm

Explorer
Nicw to see you here on ExPo, I've seen you around on a couple of the XJ forums.

Welcome. :D

Im really digging those flat flares too. :drool: They fit perfect with the bedliner.

mudbutt

Explorer
Still need a rear tire carrier bumper (thinking Detours).....

I have the Detours Tailbone ... You won't be disappointed.... I love mine.

Just know that when you get ready to drop the $$$$, he's very busy. Last I heard he was 3 weeks lead-time on these. You might want to call.... (The demand is very high because of the design/quality of the product).

Spectyr

Observer

Just know that when you get ready to drop the $$$$, he's very busy. Last I heard he was 3 weeks lead-time on these. You might want to call.... (The demand is very high because of the design/quality of the product).
x2 on that. I ordered mine last August and only got it in November. The product is great though. Give Mark there a call and speak with them directly.

BEVAN

Adventurer

Yup, I ordered mine in early Jan should be here this week.

xjjeepthing

Tell me about the axe setup?

Pretty simple, pulled the rear panel and drilled my holes to line up with the holes I drilled in the axe handle, used some 2" square 1/16" flat steel behind the panel with holes drilled in the center. Pushed the bolts through the panel and plates. Put a nut on the outside the panel to hole the bolt remounted the panle and installed the axe, Found some nice plastic sstyle wing nuts at lowes to hold it in place, Also have a small shovel mounted the same way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179