Yakima 1A Rack system with long bars, bike tray with locking copperhead fork mount.

djpandemic

So I am new to the forum but I thought I would post this and see if anyone is interested. This came off my Range Rover and is in decent shape. I have 4 1-A guttermounts, long bars, a yakima bike tray with locking fork mount (with key) and the lexan wind fairing. The rack is in decent shape. I think 1 clamp is a little gidgy but it still works. I can send photos or it can be seen on the asheville craigslist. Best offer or interesting trades..... Rack is in Marshall NC and I will ship if you pay shipping. PM me with any questions. I know I am new to the forums but I have a 100% ebay rating (pandemicaudio). Trades are more what I am looking for. Thanks for looking and thanks for the forum!!

djpandemic

not a lot. 100 bucks? I have not had the Rover for over a year and this is just sitting around. Would like to see it go to a good home....preferably one that is having some adventures as I have not been wheeling since I sold the old wagon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179