Yakima Roof Rack FS West Virginia

PRICE CHANGE- Yakima Roof Rack includes 66" cross bars (can be trimed for narrower car) with Yakima end caps. 4 Yakima Q-towers with SKS locks and q-58 clips (for Ford F-250). 50" Yakima wind fairing. Q-clips can be changed out to fit almost any vehicle (check Yakima.com for fitment) the system clips to top of door frame and requires no drilling or modification of any kind and can be taken on and off the vehicle in a couple of minutes. I have over $400 invested in this setup and I'm only asking $275. I will get a shipping quote or meet if buyer chips in for some gas. Located in Barboursville (25504) West Virginia.

Can email photos upon request as I'm posting From an iPad it won't let me attach them.

Last edited:
PRICE CHANGE- Yakima Roof Rack includes 66" cross bars (can be trimed for narrower car) with Yakima end caps. 4 Yakima Q-towers with SKS locks and q-58 clips (for Ford F-250). 50" Yakima wind fairing. Q-clips can be changed out to fit almost any vehicle (check Yakima.com for fitment) the system clips to top of door frame and requires no drilling or modification of any kind and can be taken on and off the vehicle in a couple of minutes. I have over $400 invested in this setup and I'm only asking $275. I will get a shipping quote or meet if buyer chips in for some gas. Located in Barboursville (25504) West Virginia.

Can email photos upon request as I'm posting From an iPad it won't let me attach them.

Bump. Price Drop to $250

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998