• medium_3231625384_d17c708983_o.jpg
    medium_3231625384_d17c708983_o.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 825
  • medium_3231625510_2c580fd03a_o.jpg
    medium_3231625510_2c580fd03a_o.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 632

haven

Expedition Leader
This design would work on a Tacoma or a trailer. If you don't need sleeping space for four, one side of the fold-out could be for cooking/living (rather than at the rear).

yamahaATVconcept.jpg

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
wow that is a trip...
I wonder what the price tag will be?
My only trouble with the current side by side market is that you can buy an older rig for less $$$. But if there is a market then I hope they build it just to have more cool stuff out there.

On a seperate note I like that the industry see's a need for family friendly travel vs. tear it up backcountry bashing around that has been the recent trend

Jacket

2008 Expedition Trophy Champion
Maybe since its Yamaha their "Deluxe" package could include a rollout piano. Just a thought...:elkgrin:

T.Low

Expedition Leader
But, its not street legal? So you have to first tow it to the off road area and then drive from the trail head? And either retrace your route back to the trail head parking to get your car, virtually limiting yourself to down-and-backs , unless there is a loop that brings you back to the tow vehicle.

Its a novel concept, no arguement here, but maybe not all that apllicable in the real world. Or atleast it may not have that big of a target market. The Bush's may like it so they can go camping on their own ranch.

robert

Expedition Leader
Reminds me of a couple of VW single cab Kombis I've seen with popup tents (i.e. Apaches) grafted onto them. Cool idea!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan